CapeNature is inviting applications for an Administration Officer position within Human Resources. The ideal candidate would be a dynamic and energetic person with excellent communication, analytical and reporting skills. The position will report to the General Manager Human Resources. The purpose of the job is to support and assist the Human Resource Unit in providing administrative support & assistance as well as undertaking day-to-day work/tasks.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Human Resources Unit: assist with managing planning processes, meetings, workshops and related documents, work plans and processes.
- Ensure high quality of communication outputs and customer service by the Human Resources Unit: ensure effective communication with government agencies, partner organisations and within CapeNature.
- Implement and maintain administrative systems, procedures, policies, filing systems and monitoring reporting.
- Manage and make travel arrangements, submit relevant requisitions and claims, coordinate dates for meetings and schedule performance related engagements for manager and team members.
- Procure goods and services and maintain accurate records for all financial transactions and complete variance reports to ensure management of annual expenses within the provided budget.
- Compile agendas, take minutes and distribute agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Qualification in Human Resources and or Office Administration.
- 3 to 5 years’ appropriate experience in Human Resources and or Administration.
- A valid code 8 driver’s license
- A good working knowledge of the MS Office suite particularly MS Outlook, MS. Word, and MS Excel.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in in two official languages of the Western Cape.
- Understanding of PFMA and related public sector supply chain processes would be advantageous
- Project Management Skills