CapeNature is seeking to appoint a highly specialized individual to manage the Talent Optimization portfolio. This position will report directly into the General Manager Human Resources and will be responsible for amongst others, creating and implementing the talent management infrastructure, framework, and strategies to support the organization. This position will be responsible for the assessment and development of employees through the execution of initiatives and programs. The Talent Manager Optimization, will identify and recommend opportunities to improve and align supporting systems to create an integrated approach to talent management.
- Design, develop and implement an integrated Talent Management Framework aligned to the Entity Strategy.
- Design and develop innovative and high impact talent management programs and processes to improve the depth and diverseness of the talent pool.
- Ensure appropriate, effective and integrated methods of education and development programs to the entity.
- Provide proficient consultation on all phases of talent management such as succession management, assessment, talent pipelines, selection processes, etc.
- Develop communication and marketing methods in educating employees on education programs and resources.
- Collaborate with line managers to develop and execute an integrated approach to development, learning and talent management.
- Provide guidance to line management to develop training programs that align with the Entity’s strategy.
- Design and implement innovative learning programs that develop and support the talent of the Entity.
- Working with internal stakeholders to assess development needs, performing gap analysis, designing and leading programs that build people management and leadership skills and capabilities.
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to operate individually and sound decision-making skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, externally and internally.
- Ability to influence professionals of senior management level.
- Strong sense of confidentiality and discretion.
- Exceptional interpersonal, management and communication skills.
- Degree in the field of Human Resources from an accredited institution.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in People and Talent Management.
- Strong personal integrity and dependability
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and adapt
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A valid EB (08) driver’s license, willingness to travel